Happy Thursday, we are nearly at the end of our last week of home-learning before half term. It was lovely to see your show and tell during todays registration. You should all be enormously proud of what you have achieved this term!
Don’t forget tomorrow is our Prince and Princess ball. Have you got your outfit ready? We will be playing some games and having a ball of a time during our registration session tomorrow!
Please continue to send your work to us each day, so we can provide any feedback and see how hard you are working!
Our daily outline of what your day will look like today:
Last week we focused on the message Jesus was bringing to the people. His first message was peace. This week we will be looking at what other messages Jesus gave to the people.
Watch the video below and then take a look at the power point.
Have a look through the PowerPoint and complete the task.
Check out the document below and complete the comprehension sheet. You will need to sound out the sentence and add to the picture to check your understanding of what you have read.
Topic task: Today we will be getting ready for our Prince and Princess ball tomorrow. Here are some activities below to complete. Please complete number 1 and choose at least 2 other activities.
1. Create your very own fairy tale invitation. Who will you be inviting to our ball tomorrow? Write out your important information so that special person can attend the ball with you.
2. Design your own bunting to hang at our fairy tale party. What different designs will you include on your bunting?
5. Make a party hat using a range of materials. What will your party hat be made out of? Maybe you could wear your amazing hat to our ball on Friday!
As part of our EYFS Curriculum the children would access a range of choosing activities and learn together and individually through play. I have set some options for you to choose from below. These do not all need to be completed and can be more independent for your child to complete and play maybe even alongside a sibling.
1. Continue with your Art challenge task: For the next 30 days, you could complete the art challenge below. Please do not worry if your picture is not exactly 5cm x 5cm as long as it’s a small piece of paper so that at the end your drawings can all be put together to create your very own 30-day art collage. I can’t wait all those amazing drawings!
2. Reading task: Have a go at working your way through the reading quiz below. How many stories will you guess correctly?