Today is our normal Tuesday timetable, with some fun PE activities! You are all doing great with your learning again this week and its lovely to see. Check out the amazing home learning star and have a look at what each other have been learning and creating!
Please continue to send your work to us each day, so we can provide any feedback and see how hard you are working!
Our daily outline of what your day will look like today:
Today we are continuing to look at pairs. Can you remember what makes a pair?
1. First, I would like you to watch the video below on Noah’s ark. What do you notice about the animals? Explain how they went onto the ark. Did you see any pairs in the bigger numbers like 4 or 6?
2. Using small World figures such as animals, bugs, or toy figures. Put them into pairs and create your own Noah’s Ark procession. Can you build your own ark? Can they fit all the pairs inside?
3. Create your own mini beast. Think about to Friday’s lesson and your mini beast hunt. What kind of mini beasts did you find? Using a variety of materials create your own insect models. Encourage them to fold zig-zags to give their insects springy legs. How many pairs of legs will they add to their creatures?
Watch the video below and answer the questions.
Today we have a PE session of yoga, we will be visiting the land of Trolls! Check out the link below.
Lastly once you have finished your workout, don’t forget to cool down, lay quietly on the floor and stretch your legs, arms, and body. Let your heartbeat come back down to normal and grab yourself a nice drink and treat for your hard work in PE! Well done!
As part of our EYFS Curriculum the children would access a range of choosing activities and learn together and individually through play. I have set some options for you to choose from below. These do not all need to be completed and can be more independent for your child to complete and play maybe even alongside a sibling.
1. Continue with your Art challenge task: For the next 30 days, you could complete the art challenge below. Please do not worry if your picture is not exactly 5cm x 5cm as long as it’s a small piece of paper so that at the end your drawings can all be put together to create your very own 30-day art collage. I cannot wait all those amazing drawings!
2. Phonics, reading task: Using the document below, Print and cut out the different sentence boxes. Spread them around the table or floor and see how many silly sentences you can make? Remember to use your sounds and read the words carefully.
3. Music: The farmer in the dell! Check out the video below and learn this song! The Farmer In The Dell nursery rhyme + more farm songs for kids | HeyKids - YouTube