our christian values
Welcome to Sedley’s Church of England Primary School which was founded in 1637 by Sir John Sedley.
At Sedley’s Church of England Primary School we are a caring, nurturing and ambitious community that work together to achieve the best possible outcomes for all. Every child is valued and encouraged to meet their full potential of being an independent and confident learner. We aim to provide a curriculum that is creative in its approach and underpin this with first hand experiences to ensure that we create lifelong learners. These experiences along with our core Christian values of Caring and Sharing, Love, Honesty, Forgiveness, Faith in God and Self-control allow the pupils at Sedley’s to develop not only academically but also morally, physically and spiritually. Our pupils are taught from a Christian perspective, which includes respect and tolerance of the beliefs of others. It is for this reason that a child does not have to be from a Christian background to benefit from all that Sedley’s offers.
We truly believe that our pupils grow and develop into confident and articulate young people that are ready to move on to the next step of their educational journey and life beyond. If you are looking for a primary school that fosters all these important values along with engaging and enriching learning experiences from the beginning of their academic journey then look no further.
I am extremely proud to be the Headteacher of such an historic school and be part of such a welcoming local community. We hope to welcome both you and your child to Sedley’s Primary School in the near future.
Ms Amanda Everitt
Latest School Events Events
- Community Passports coming soon04Feb2019
- School holiday 18th - 22nd February18Feb2019
- World Book Day Thursday 7th March06Mar2019
Come dressed as a character from a book or in your pyjamas.
- Fundraising sponsored Welly Walk Wednesday 20th March10Mar2019
@ Southfleet Village Field at 2pm
Remember to collect as many sponsors as you can.
Sedley's Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School News
- Hot chocolate with Ms Everitt the Headteacher.
- Some of our Year 6 are undertaking their Bikeability course.
- The School Council supported The Mustard Seed Relief Mission. This year we collected 30 shoe boxes full of goodies to be given to underprivileged children for Christmas.